From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ivory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ivory is a substance found in the teeth and tusks of animals such as elephants.
Ivory may also refer to:
- Lisa Moretti (born 1961), American wrestler who uses the ring name "Ivory"
- George Ivory (basketball coach), American basketball coach
- George Ivory (footballer) (1910–1992), English professional footballer
- Horace Ivory (born 1954), American football player
- James Ivory (mathematician) (1765–1842), Scottish mathematician
- James Ivory (director) (born 1928), American film director
- Judith Ivory, American romance novelist
- Trevor Ivory, British political candidate
- Delores Ivory Davis (born 1939), American opera singer
- Ivory O. Hillis, Jr., (born 1930), American politician
- Ivory Joe Hunter (1914–1974), American R&B singer, songwriter and pianist
- Keenen Ivory Wayans (born 1958), American actor, comedian, director and writer
- Harold Ivory Williams (1949–2010), American jazz musician
- Ivory Williams (born 1985), American sprinter
- Ivory (color)
- Ivory (soap)
- Ivory (album), by Teena Marie
- "Ivory" (song), by Dragon Ash
- Ivory (CPU)
- Ivory, Jura, France
- Hornbill ivory, an ornamental material derived from a bird's bill
- Pink Ivory, an African tree and the wood derived from it
- Ivory palm, a South American tree and the carvable tissue derived from it
- Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire), a country
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.