|Headquarters||Juba, South Sudan|
|Key people||Gabriel Changson Chang
Ernest Woderif Marbaga
|Products||Loans, Checking, Savings, Investments|
Ivory Bank is a pioneer bank in South Sudan, being one of the earliest financial institutions opened to serve the banking needs of the people in this part of the world.
Ivory Bank was founded in 1994 by a group of South Sudanese businesspeople to serve the banking needs of the people and businesses of South Sudan. The bank originally maintained its headquarters in Khartoum, Sudan. In April 2009, the bank relocated the headquarters to Juba, the capital and largest city in South Sudan.
The bank is privately owned and the complete list of shareholders is not publicly known as of October 2010.
- Aweil Branch - Aweil, South Sudan
- Main Branch - Juba, South Sudan
- Khartoum Branch - Khartoum, Sudan
- Malakal Branch - Malakal, South Sudan
- Renk Branch - Renk, South Sudan
- Wau Branch - Wau, South Sudan
- Yei Branch - Yei, South Sudan
- Kaya Branch - Kaya, South Sudan
- Nimule Branch - Nimule, South Sudan
- Nasir Branch - Nasir, South Sudan
- Rejaf Branch - Rejaf, South Sudan