From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ivry (disambiguation))
Ivry and Ivri may refer to:
- Ivrim (plural of Ivri), Hebrew for "Hebrews"
- Ivri Lider (born 1974), Israeli pop star
- Amit Ivry (born 1989), Israeli Olympic swimmer and national record holder
- Ivry-sur-Seine, in the Val-de-Marne département
- Ivry-le-Temple, in the Oise département
- Ivry-en-Montagne, in the Côte-d'Or département in eastern France
- Ivry-la-Bataille, in the Eure département in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France
It is also part of the name of a station in Paris:
- Ivry-sur-Seine (Paris RER) is a station in Paris' express suburban rail system
Ivry is also part of the name of a city in the province of Quebec:
- Ivry-sur-le-Lac, in the Laurentians, north of Montreal
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Indian research facility in the field of the field of veterinary medicine.
- Ivri Lider vs. Henree – Fight, an 8-song CD
- Mishpat Ivri, "Hebrew law" or "Jewish/Hebrew jurisprudence."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.