From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iwaki (岩城、磐城) may refer to:
- Iwaki, Fukushima: a city in Japan.
- Iwaki, Akita: a town in Japan.
- Iwaki Province: an old province of Japan.
- Iwaki (volcano): a volcano on the Japanese island of Honshū.
- Iwaki (computer server): a solaris server at the Australian National University primarily used by the Department of Computer Science.
- Iwaki clan : a Japanese clan that ruled Hamadōri Area.
- Hiroyuki Iwaki : a Japanese musician and conductor.
- Mirai Iwaki: a fictional character with the surname
- Seiji Iwaki, a racer from Initial D series
Companies and products
- Iwaki, a brand of cell culture laboratory plasticware owned by Bibby-Sterlin Ltd having its origins in Asahi Glass Co..
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.