||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2009)|
Ixonos's clientele comprises globally operating wireless technology suppliers, mobile device and consumer electronics manufacturers, telecom carriers as well as other companies taking advantage of the new business opportunities that wireless communications enable.
The company was established in 1994, and it was listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange in 1999. The amount of personnel is 291 (2014). The company’s turnover in 2012 was 56.9 million euros and operating profit -24.3 million euros.
Ixonos is listed in the Small Cap group of the Helsinki Stock Exchange’s Nordic List. Industry classification: Information technology. Trading symbol: XNS1V.
The change of the name
The change of company code to XNS and share's trading code to XNS1V was valid in the Helsinki Stock Exchange's SAXESS system as of 13 February 2007.
- Ixonos' financial statement release for 1 January - 31 December 2010
- Financial statement release for the period 1 January — 31 December 2011
- Financial statement release for the period 1 January — 31 December 2012
- Interim report for the period 1 January 2014 — 30 June 2014
- Ixonos Automotive Solutions
- Ixonos Smart Phone Platform
- Ixonos Cloud