From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iza may refer to:
- Iza, Iran, in Mazandaran Province
- Iza, Spain, in Navarra
- Iža, a village in Slovakia
- Iza River, a river of Romania
- a character in the video game "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess", see Characters in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- IZA is also the German abbreviation for the Institute for the Study of Labor, which awards the IZA Prize in Labor Economics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.