From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Izarn)
- Isarn of Pallars (died 948)
- Isarn, Bishop of Grenoble (950–976)
- Peire Isarn (died 1226), bishop
- Isarn (fl. c. 1240), troubadour
- Isarn Marques (fl. c. 1250), troubadour
- Isarn Rizol (fl. c. 1250), troubadour
- Raimon Isarn (fl. c. 1264), troubadour
- Isarn (fl. bef. 1292), inquisitor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.