||This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013)
Izumino Station (いずみ野駅 Izumino-eki) is a railway station on the Sagami Railway Izumino Line in Izumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Sagami Railway (Sotetsu).
Izumino Station is served by the Sagami Railway Izumino Line, and lies 6.0 km from the starting point of the line at Futamatagawa Station.
View of the platforms, September 2008
The station has two island platforms serving four tracks, connected to the station building by an overpass. The station building is elevated, and is built over the platforms and tracks.
- Platforms 1 and 4 are normally used by Rapid services.
|Sagami Railway Izumino Line
Izumino Station opened on April 8, 1976 as the terminus of the Izumino Line. On April 4, 1990, the line was further extended to Izumi-chūō.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 14,055 passengers daily.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Shoyo High School (神奈川県立松陽高等学校)
- Shuei High School (秀英高等学校)
- Harris, Ken and Clarke, Jackie. Jane's World Railways 2008-2009. Jane's Information Group (2008). ISBN 0-7106-2861-7
- ^ a b c Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 234. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
Coordinates: 35°25′46″N 139°29′42″E / 35.42944°N 139.49500°E