|Edited by||V V Kozlov|
|Publisher||Turpion, London Mathematical Society, Russian Academy of Sciences|
Izvestiya: Mathematics is the English translation of the Russian mathematical journal Izvestiya Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk, Seriya Matematicheskaya which was founded in 1937. Since 1995, the journal has been published jointly by Turpion, the Russian Academy of Sciences, and the London Mathematical Society.
The journal covers all fields of mathematics but pays special attention to: algebra, algebraic geometry, mathematical logic, number theory, mathematical analysis, geometry, topology, and differential equations.
Indexing and abstracting
The journal is indexed in the following bibliographic databases:
- Izvestiya Mathematics on IOPscience (IOP Publishing)
- London Mathematical Society
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- http://ej.iop.org/pdf/pricing/catalogue2013.pdf Retrieved 2013-07-10
- http://www.turpion.org/php/homes/pa.phtml?jrnid=im Retrieved 2013-07-10