From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Izzard may refer to:
- Bob Izzard, 1930s Australian rugby league player.
- Brad Izzard, 1980s Australian rugby league player.
- Craig Izzard, 1980s–1990s Australian rugby league player.
- Eddie Izzard, English comedian and actor.
- Grant Izzard, 1990s Australian rugby league player.
- Mark Izzard, Canadian former ice hockey player.
- Ralph Izzard (1910–1992), English journalist, author, adventurer and naval intelligence officer.
- An 18th-century dialectal name for the letter Z
- Izzard, a Hugo-nominated science fiction fanzine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izzard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.