From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Izzat is an Arabic name and may refer to:
- Izzat Darwaza, Palestinian politician and historian
- Izzat Ibrahim ad-Douri, Iraqi military commander
- Izzat Husrieh, Syrian journalist
- Izzat Yousef Al-Maqrif, Libyan political prisoner
- Izzat Traboulsi, Syrian politician
- Izzat (honor), the concept of honor in North India and Pakistan
- Izzat (film), 2005 Norwegian film
- Izzat (1968 film), a Hindi film starring Dharmendra
- Izzat (1991 film), a Hindi film starring Jackie Shroff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izzat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.