||Hebrew, Greek, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic
||Short for every name with the sound "Iz"
||Israel, Isaac, Isabelle, Elizabeth, Lizzie, Iggy, Ike, Isambard, Isidore, Isabella, Isaiah, Isaias, Isamu
||Look up Izzy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Izzy is a common nickname for the given names Israel, Elizabeth, Isaac, Isambard, Isidore, Isabel, Isabella, Isaiah, Izzet, Ismail, Izebel, Izmara, or Isam(عصام). It may also refer to:
- Izzy (mascot), the 1996 Summer Olympics mascot
- Izzy Alcántara, a Baseball player
- Izzy Gomez (TUGS), in the series TUGS
- Izzy Izumi, in the Digimon series
- Izzy Lang, American football running back
- Izzy Sinclair, in the Doctor Who comic book
- Izzy Sparks, a video game character
- Izzy Stradlin, former Guns N' Roses guitarist
- Isabelle Hoyland, a character in the Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Isobel Cooper, a soprano known professionally as Izzy
- Izzie Stevens, in the series Grey's Anatomy
- Jason Isringhausen, a baseball player
- Izzy one of the 22 contestants in Total Drama Island
- Isabel "Izzy" Reubens, a character in Love and Rockets
- Isadora Duncan Dance Awards
- Izzy Daniels, the main character of the television movie Jump In!
- Izzy, the informant for Sonny and Rico in Miami Vice
- Isabella "Izzy" Lirag, the great-grand daughter of textile business tycoon, Don Basilio Lirag of Lirag Textile Mills'