Jaksche has been cycling professionally since 1997, racing for the teams Polti (1997–1998), Team Telekom (1998–2000), ONCE (2001–2003), CSC (2004), Liberty Seguros-Würth/Astana (2005–2006) and Tinkoff Credit Systems in 2007.
At the 2006 Tour de Suisse, Jaksche finished on the podium with a third place finish.
Jaksche was one of the 9 riders held out of the 2006 Tour de France after being identified by investigators in the Operación Puerto investigation. On 30 June 2007 Jaksche admitted he was guilty of blood doping and that he was the Bella mentioned in the documents confiscated from Fuentes' clinic.
- Affidavit of Jörg Jaksche d3epuodzu3wuis.cloudfront.net
- Nesha Starcevic, German rider Joerg Jaksche admits blood doping from Spanish doctor, International Herald Tribune, June 30, 2007
- This article incorporates information from the German Wikipedia.
- Official Site
- Jörg Jaksche in the current BDR ranking list
- Cyclingnews.com coverage of the interview with Der Spiegel, during which he confesses
|This biographical article relating to German cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|