||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)
J. Front Retailing Co. Ltd. (J.フロント リテイリング株式会社 J. Furonto Riteiringu Kabushiki Kaisha) is a major holding company in Japan, headquartered in Yaesu, Chūō, Tokyo.
It was established with a capitalization of 30 billion yen on September 3, 2007. It holds 100% of the stock in Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores, which operates the department-store chains Daimaru and Matsuzakaya. It is traded on the Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya Stock Exchanges. J. Front's registered headquarters are in the Matsuzakaya Ginza store.
Subsidiaries of J. Front include:
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores (Department stores)
- Peacock Stores (Supermarket)
- Daimaru Kogyo (Wholesale)
- J. Front Design & Construction
- The Daimaru Home Shopping
- J. Front Foods
- JFR Card
- JFR Information Center
- JFR Office Support
- Consumer Product End-Use Research Institute
- Daimaru COM Development
- JFR Service
- JFR Consulting
- Angel Park
- Central Park Building
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Tomonokai
- ^ "Corporate Data." J. Front Retailing. Retrieved on December 15, 2010. "Office : 1-1, Yaesu 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo "
- ^ "Group Companies." J. Front Retailing. Retrieved on December 15, 2010.