J. J. Johnston
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2014)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
|J. J. Johnston|
|Born||James William Johnston
October 24, 1933 (age 80)
Johnston, a former amateur boxer, is the author of several books on the history of boxing.
- Babyface and Pop, with Nick Beck (2011)
- Chicago Boxing (Images of Sports), with Sean Curtin and David Mamet (2005) ISBN 978-0-7385-3210-3
- Chicago Amateur Boxing (Images of Sports), with Sean Curtin (2006) ISBN 978-0-7385-4138-9
- Fatal Attraction (1987)
- The Principal (1987)
- Stars and Bars (1988)
- Things Change (1988)
- Homicide (1991)
- JFK (1991)
- Mad Dog and Glory (1993)
- Stranger by Night (1994)
- K-911 (1999)
- State and Main (2000)
- Lakeboat (2000)
- 1983-84 New York Theatre World Award for Outstanding New Talent in "American Buffalo"
- 1986 Bay Area Critics Award for Outstanding Supporting Performance by an Actor in the play Glengarry Glen Ross.