From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JAP (disambiguation))
|Look up JAP, Jap, jap, or jap. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jap is a slur directed towards Japanese people.
Jap or JAP may refer to:
- Journal of Applied Physics, scientific journal published by American Institute of Physics
- Journal of Applied Physiology, scientific journal published by American Physiological Society
- Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (JAPS), academic journal published by Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Java Anon Proxy, a system to anonymously browse the World Wide Web
- Juntas de Abastecimientos y Precios, the rationing board system in Chile during the Salvador Allende regime
- Juventudes de Acción Popular, the youth movement of the CEDA in Spain
- Jewish-American princess (may also refer to "prince" or other variations)
- JA Prestwich Industries, also known as J.A.P., a maker of motorcycle and car engines, founded by John Alfred Prestwich
- Jap, West Virginia, a community in West Virginia, USA
- "JAP", a single by J-Pop band Abingdon Boys School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.