From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JJ or jj may refer to:
- Jelena Janković, professional tennis player
- Jesu Juva, used by Johann Sebastian Bach at the beginning of his compositions
- Jj coupling, a form of angular momentum coupling
- JJ Lehto, Finnish motorsport racing driver
- JJ (magazine), a fashion magazine
- J. J. Thomson, a scientist .
- JJ (video game), a video game developed and published by Square Co., Ltd.
- JJ, a brassiere measurement in the UK
- JJ, TAM Airlines's IATA code
- Robert Jay (judge), noted in court reports as "Jay J."
- Justo Justo or JJ, Filipino columnist & presenter
- J/Z (New York City Subway service) or formerly JJ
Film and television
- J.J. Evans or J.J., a character in the 1970s sitcom Good Times
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane, a children's television cartoon series
- Jay Jay, a 2003 Tamil film
- Jennifer Jareau or JJ, a character on Criminal Minds
- "JJ" (Skins series 3), an episode of Skins series 3
- "JJ", an episode of Skins series 4
- "J.J.", a song on the soundtrack of the video game L.A. Noire
- Jay-J, American house music disc jockey
- Jennifer Herrema or JJ, American singer and songwriter with the band Royal Trux
- JJ (Swedish band)
- JJ Lin, a Mandopop singer based in Taiwan
- JJ, a band featuring English singer Jan Johnston
- Junaid Jamshed or JJ, Pakistani recording artist and religious figure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.