JK Place Capri
|JK Place Capri|
|Location||Capri, Campania, Italy|
|Number of rooms||22|
|Number of suites||8|
JK Place Capri is a boutique luxury hotel on island of Capri. It is located in the northeast of Anacapri town, towards the northwest of the island and west of Marina Grande. Established in 2007, the hotel has 22 rooms, and eight suites, and is situated in a restored late 19th century villa which once belonged to wealthy American sisters Sadiee and Kate Woolcott-Perry.
Frommer's says of it, "Great attention to detail, elegance, and beautiful views have made a winner of this hotel, in spite of its less-than- desirable location on the main road from the harbor up to Capri and Anacapri." The decor is described as "avante garde", with "zebra skin stools and high-end Florentine furniture." Dorling Kindersley describes it as Capri's chicest hotel with "classical statues, quirky objects, black and white photos and art books." Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux reportedly stayed at the hotel in July 2012.
- "JK Place Capri". Mr & Mrs Smith. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Elle. Elle Publishing Company. March 2007. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Rosa, Alessandra De; Murphy, Bruce (12 April 2010). Frommer's The Amalfi Coast with Naples, Capri and Pompeii. John Wiley & Sons. p. 193. ISBN 978-0-470-49734-0. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Porter, Darwin; Prince, Danforth (2 November 2010). Frommer's Italy 2011. John Wiley & Sons. p. 696. ISBN 978-0-470-61537-9. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Evans, Adele; DORLING KINDERSLEY; Ros Belford (1 February 2011). Italy. Dorling Kindersley Limited. p. 594. ISBN 978-1-4053-4701-3. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "All aboard the love boat! Jennifer Aniston shows off her amazing bikini body as she cuddles up to equally buff boyfriend Justin Theroux in Capri". Daily Mail. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 4 July 2012.