From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JMS may refer to:
- EverBank Field, formerly known as Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, a sports stadium in Jacksonville, Florida
- Providence (religious movement)'s Jesus Morning Star church, also known as Providence, founded by Jung Myung Seok
- Johannesburg Muslim School, a private school in Johannesburg, South Africa
- John Mason School, a secondary school in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Japanese MapleStory, a version of the Korean game, Maplestory
- Java Message Service, a Java message-oriented middleware application programming interface for sending messages between two or more clients
- Java Module System, a Java specification for collections of Java code and related resources
- J. Michael Straczynski (born 1954), contemporary fiction and television writer
- John Maynard Smith (1920–2004), geneticist and evolutionary theorist
- John Michael Stipe, known as Michael Stipe (born 1960), lead singer of the band R.E.M.
- Jung Myung Seok (born 1945), leader of Providence religious movement
- Journal of Mass Spectrometry, a scientific journal dedicated to mass spectrometry
- The Journal of Men's Studies, Social studies journal
- Journal of Management Studies, Management studies journal
- Journal of Materials Science, materials science journal
- Jesus Morning Star, a religious movement founded by Jung Myung Seok
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.