From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up JP or jp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JP may refer to:
- JP (musician), an American singer-songwriter, works in the Japanese pop music industry.
- Jayaprakash Narayan, a late Indian freedom fighter and politician
- Jayaprakash Narayan (Lok Satta), an Indian politician and founder of Lok Satta Party
- Jonathan Putra, a VJ on Channel V, Host of Ntv 7 program Life! Session
- Joe Penna, a Brazilian guitarist, animator, and filmmaker
- Adria Airways (IATA code: JP)
- Jackson-Pratt drain, a surgical drain
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, a neighborhood of Boston
- Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- Jet Propellant, a prefix for certain types of jet fuel
- 'JP', Formula 3 cars built by Joe Potts
- 'JP', Juventud Peronista
- Justice of the Peace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.