From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JPA may refer to:
- J. P. Arencibia, Major League Baseball catcher for the Texas Rangers
- Jacksonville Port Authority
- Java Persistence API, a Java programming language specification which describes the management of relational data in applications
- John Paul Academy
- Joint Personnel Administration
- Joint Powers Authority
- Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment
- Juan Pablo Ángel
- Juice Products Association
- Julian Paul Assange
- Juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma
- Japanese Poolplayers Association, an amateur pool (pocket billiards) league, affiliated with the American Poolplayers Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.