17 September 1964
Jukka-Pekka Siili (born 17 September 1964), often billed as JP Siili, is a Finnish film director and screenwriter. While also frequently working for television, he is best known for having directed films Hymypoika, Ganes, Härmä and Selänne, which is a documentary film about the life of Teemu Selänne.
- Elossa (1990)
- Neekeri (1991)
- Ruuvimies (1995)
- Sydänten akatemia (1998) television series
- Juulian totuudet (2002) television series
- Hymypoika (2003)
- Rakastuin mä luuseriin (2005) television series
- Ganes (2007)
- Blackout (2008)
- Härmä (2012)
- Selänne (2013)
- Tellus (2014) television series
- "ELONET – Jukka-Pekka Siili". KAVA. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
|This article about a Finnish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|