From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JRT may refer to:
- JRT, a Pascal programming language implementation named after its creator, Jim Russell Tyson
- Jack Russell Terrier, a small dog breed
- John Randolph Tucker High School, a high school in Henrico County, Virginia, United States
- Julian Rhind-Tutt, actor and voice artist
- Josh Robert Thompson, actor and voice artist
- junctional reciprocating tachycardia, or AV nodal reentrant tachycardia, an abnormal heart condition
- Yugoslav Radio Television
- The ISO 639-3 code for the Jorto language, an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Plateau State, Nigeria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.