Kawachi-Eiwa Station (河内永和駅 Kawachi-Eiwa-eki) is a railway station on the Kintetsu Nara Line in Higashiosaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. This article contains about JR Kawachi-Eiwa Station (JR河内永和駅 JR Kawachi-Eiwa-eki) on the West Japan Railway Company (JR West) Osaka Higashi Line.
- Kintetsu Corporation
- West Japan Railway Company (JR West)
Kawachi-Eiwa Station (Kintetsu)
JR Kawachi-Eiwa Station (JR West)
- 1936 - Hitonomichi Station on Osaka Electric Tramway opened.
- 1937 - Hitonomichi Station was temporarily closed.
- 1938 - Hitonomichi station was opened again as Eiwa Station
- 1941 - Eiwa Station was renamed Kawachi-Eiwa
- 1941 - Osaka Electric Tramway merged with Sangu Kyuko Electric Railway and Kawachi-Eiwa Station became a station of Kansai Kyuko Electric Railway.
- 1944 - Kawachi-Eiwa Station became a station of Kintetsu.
- 2007 - PiTaPa started to be accepted.
- 2008 - JR Kawachi-Eiwa Station was opened.
|Kintetsu Nara Line (Kawachi-Eiwa)
|Suburban Semi-Express: no stop
|Semi-Express: no stop
|Express: no stop
|Rapid Express: no stop
|Limited Express: no stop
|JR West Osaka Higashi Line (JR Kawachi-Eiwa)
|Direct Rapid Service: no stop