From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JSR may refer to:
- Jet Set Radio, a video game
- Jump To Subroutine, an assembly language instruction
- Java Specification Request, actual descriptions of proposed and final specifications for the Java platform, managed via Java Community Process
Research, science & technology
- Java Specification Request, a proposal made in the Java Community Process
- Joint spectral radius, in mathematics
- Jonathan's Space Report, an online newsletter tracking worldwide space launches and activities, self-published by Harvard astrophysicist Jonathan McDowell
- The Journal of Sedimentary Research, published by the Society for Sedimentary Geology (SEPM)
- Japan Synthetic Rubber Corporation, a Japanese company producing synthetic materials (JSR Corporation)
- John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School (also JSRACS)
- The Journal of Sex Research
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JSR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.