From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JSR may refer to:
Research, science & technology
- Java Specification Request, a proposal made in the Java Community Process
- Joint spectral radius, in mathematics
- Jonathan's Space Report, an online newsletter tracking worldwide space launches and activities, self-published by Harvard astrophysicist Jonathan McDowell
- The Journal of Sedimentary Research, published by the Society for Sedimentary Geology (SEPM)
- Japan Synthetic Rubber Corporation, a Japanese company producing synthetic materials (JSR Corporation)
- John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School (also JSRACS)
- The Journal of Sex Research
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.