|This article relies on references to primary sources. (August 2008)|
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and later, on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 95, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and later on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
- Mozilla 0.9.4 and later on all platforms (includes all Gecko-based browsers including Firefox 0.9 and later, Netscape 6.2.3 and later)
- Konqueror 5 and later on KDE 3.0.1 (Linux)
To run the server component of JsUnit, you will need a Java VM.
There is a second testing framework going by the name of JsUnit, also essentially a JUnit port. That version, which in primary contrast has solely headless operation, was created by Jӧrg Schaible and introduced in August, 2001.
- Schaible, Jӧrg. "BerliOS Developer: Project Summary - JsUnit".
- https://github.com/pivotal/jsunit - JSUnit Project Homepage