From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jaar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaar may refer to:
- Jaʿār, a town in the Abyan Governorate of southwestern Yemen
- Kiriath-Jearim, a biblical city in the Land of Israel
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion, an American Journal on Religion
Persons with the surname
- Alfredo Jaar (born 1956), Chilean-born artist, architect, and filmmaker
- Nicolas Jaar (born 1990), American-Chilean musician
- Ricardo Jaar (born 1968), Honduran Academic and Businessman
- JAARS, a nonprofit organization that provides technical services assisting in Bible translation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.