Jabłonowski (plural: Jabłonowscy) is a Polish surname. Polish adjectives have different forms for the genders, Jabłonowska is the form for a female family member while a male would use Jabłonowski. A lot of but not all Jabłonowski belong to the House of Jabłonowski
- Stanisław Jan Jabłonowski (1634-1702), Field and Great Hetman of the Crown
- Anna Jabłonowska (1660-1727), mother of King Stanisław I Leszczyński
- Marianna Jabłonowska (1708-1765), married to Jan Wielopolski
- Aleksander Jan Jabłonowski (?-1733), Great Chorąży
- Józef Aleksander Jabłonowski (1711-1777), Stolnik, voivode
- Antoni Barnaba Jabłonowski (1732-1799), voiode, castellan
- Dorota Barbara Jabłonowska (1760-1844), married to Józef Klemens Czartoryski
- Władysław Franciszek Jabłonowski (1769-1802), Polish and French general.
- Leszek Jabłonowski (1954), Polish fencer.
- Yablonovsky (disambiguation) Russian spelling of the surname and toponym
|This page or section lists people with the surname Jabłonowski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|