From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaba may refer to:
- "Jaba", Silvino João de Carvalho, Brazilian footballer
- Jaba River
- Jaba', a Palestinian village in the Karmel area depopulated in 1948
- Jaba (given name)
- Jaba', a town in the Jenin Governorate of the West Bank
- Jaba', a town in the Jerusalem Governorate of the West Bank
- Jab'a a town in the Hebron Governorate of the West Bank
- Jaba, Nigeria, a local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Jaba or Jabakusum, a Bengali term for Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
JABA may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.