From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jabiru is a kind of stork, Jabiru mycteria, found in the Americas. The term may also refer to:
- Jabiru Aircraft, an aircraft manufacturer in Australia
- Jabiru J430, an Australian light aircraft
- Jabiru, Northern Territory, a town in Australia
- Black-necked Stork (Ephippiorhynchus asiaticus), found in Asia and called Jabiru in Australia
- Saddle-billed Stork (Ephippiorhynchus senegalensis) of sub-Saharan Africa, sometimes called Jabiru
- Jabiru, a British Jaguar (rocket) used for research from 1960 to 1964
- Jabiru, an instant-messaging client for Android smartphones which implements the Jabber protocol
- Jaburu, an alternate spelling used as a tribe name in Survivor: The Amazon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.