Burrows at the 2012 New York Comic Con.
Burrows has worked with several comic companies over the years including Caliber Press and London Night Studios, and is currently working under an exclusive contract with Avatar Press. Since working with Avatar he has worked with several of comics most prominent names including Alan Moore, Warren Ellis and Garth Ennis.
His comic work includes The Courtyard, Dark Blue, Scars, and 303. Outside of comics he has done illustration work for several video game and role playing game companies, including work on Rockstar Games's Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and TSR's Dungeons & Dragons.
- Dark Blue (with Warren Ellis, Avatar Press, 2000)
- Bad World (with Warren Ellis, Avatar Press, 2001)
- Transmetropolitan: Filth of the City (with Warren Ellis, Vertigo, 2001)
- Ultimate Spider-Man Special #1 (with Brian Michael Bendis, Marvel Comics)
- Scars (with Warren Ellis, Avatar Press, 2002-2003)
- Alan Moore's Magic Words (written by Alan Moore, adapted by Art Brooks, Avatar Press, 2002)
- Alan Moore's Yuggoth Cultures and Other Growths #2 (with Alan Moore, Avatar Press, 2003)
- Alan Moore's The Courtyard (written by Alan Moore, adapted by Antony Johnston, Avatar Press, 2003)
- Alan Moore's The Courtyard Companion (written by Alan Moore, adapted by Antony Johnston, Avatar Press, 2004)
- 303 (with Garth Ennis, Avatar Press, 2004-2005)
- Chronicles of Wormwood (with Garth Ennis, Avatar Pressr, 6 issue mini-series, 2007)
- Crossed (with Garth Ennis, Avatar Press, 2008-ongoing)[dead link]
- Neonomicon (written by Alan Moore, Avatar Press, 2010-2011)
- "Home". jacenburrows.com. Retrieved November 23, 2012.
- Burrowing In: Burrows talks "Chronicles of Wormwood", Comic Book Resources, November 7, 2006
- "WW Philly: The Avatar Panel". Newsarama. June 1, 2008[dead link]
- Furey, Emmett (June 12, 2008). "Double-Crossed: Ennis & Burrows talk 'Crossed'". Comic Book Resources.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jacen Burrows.|