|Jack M. Ciattarelli|
|Member of the New Jersey General Assembly
from the 16th district
December 5, 2011
|Preceded by||Peter J. Biondi|
|Born||December 12, 1961|
|Alma mater||Seton Hall University|
|Profession||Owner, Galen Publishing|
Jack M. Ciattarelli (born December 12, 1961) is an American Republican Party politician who has served in the New Jersey General Assembly since December 2011, representing the 16th legislative district.
Ciattarelli graduated from Seton Hall University with a B.S. degree in accounting and an M.B.A. degree in finance. He is the owner and publisher of Galen Publishing, L.L.C., a medical publishing company.
In 2011, Ciattarelli ran for the open General Assembly seat in the 16th legislative district, vacated by Denise Coyle, who chose not to run for re-election due to redistricting. On November 8, 2011, he and his running mate Peter J. Biondi defeated the Democratic candidates, Marie Corfield and Joe Camarota. Biondi died two days after the election, and Ciattarelli was selected to fill out the remainder of his term. After stepping down from his freeholder position, he was sworn in on December 5, 2011. He was sworn into his full term on January 10, 2012.
Each of the forty districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 16th District for the 2012–2013 Legislative Session are:
- "Assemblyman Jack M. Ciattarelli". New Jersey Legislature. Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- Brill, Douglas B. (November 9, 2011). "New Jersey 16th District election results: Republican sweep closer than expected". The Express-Times. Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- "Turnover in N.J. Legislature is slight". Asbury Park Press. January 10, 2012. Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- "Jack M. Ciattarelli's Assembly campaign website". Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- Assemblyman Jack M. Ciattarelli at the New Jersey Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Profile at Project Vote Smart