|Born||2 October 1923
|Died||28 October 2012|
|Education||Heaton Moor College, Manchester|
|Occupation||Chairman, Allied Commercial Holdings|
|Known for||Property investment|
|Net worth||£480 million (2009)|
|Successor||Guy Dellal (son)|
|Children||Suzanne, Jasmine, Gaby, Guy, Zack, (four others)|
|Parents||Sulman Dellal and Charlotte Shashoua|
Jack Dellal (2 October 1923 – 28 October 2012) was a London-based property investor known as 'Black Jack' reportedly worth GBP £480 million in 2009. It was £580 million in 2008. These recent figures were significantly lower than a 2005 estimate by The Evening Standard, which ranked Dellal as a billionaire. His company, the property group Allied Commercial Holdings, financed the purchase of Shell-Mex House in 2002 and sold it in 2007. 
Life and career
Dellal was a banker in the 1970s. He owned the Dalton Barton bank, which he sold for £58 million. He set up Allied Commercial in 1974 with Stanley Van Gelder, with whom he worked for over forty years. One of their deals was the flip of central London's Bush House, which added £75 million to his fortune in a period of six months. He was said to have invested up to £100m in London's Dolphin Square.
Dellal was born in Manchester to Baghdadi Jews Sulman Dellal and Charlotte Shashoua,  expatriates, and educated at that city's Heaton Moor College. He and second wife Ruanne have two children. From previous marriages, he has seven children (six daughters, one son)  including the film directors Jasmine and Gaby Dellal, and the businessman Guy Dellal.
His nickname, "Black Jack," derives from his notorious love of gambling. Dellal's son, Guy Dellal, who was a director of Allied Commercial Holdings, is an investment partner of Robert and Vincent Tchenguiz.
Dellal died on 28 October 2012, aged 89.
- The Rich List of The Sunday Times, 26 April 2009
- "Jack Dellal," The Rich List of The Sunday Times, 27 April 2008
- Blackhurst, Chris: "Billionaires United,"The Evening Standard, 21 January 2005
- "No unkind pay cuts for Black Jack Dellal," Manchester Today magazine, 1 February 1992
- "Jack Dellal". The Telegraph. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- Rich List 2004, The Sunday Times
- Compton, Nick: "The Regeneration Game," The Observer, 15 February 2004
- Simpkins, Edward: "Dellal ups Dolphin Sq offer," The Daily Telegraph, 31 March 2002
- The Manchester Evening News, 27 May 2005
- Roddick, Nick: "The Gypsy Caravan," The Evening Standard, 23 August 2007
- Lyons, Teena: "Trials of Selfridges' playboy bidder," The Mail on Sunday, 25 May 2003
- Danaher, Tim and Helena Keers: "Rotch joins Dellal in £500m fund move," Property Week, 08.02.2002
- Deirdre Hipwell, Chris Johnston (2012-10-25). "Property magnate Jack Dellal dies aged 83". The Times. Retrieved 2012-10-29.