16 March 1991 |
Cultus Lake, British Columbia, Canada
|Occupation||Standup comedian, comedy writer|
Jack Druce (born 16 March 1991) is an Australian standup comedian, and comedy writer.
Jack began his comedy career in the Melbourne Comedy Festival's Schools program Class Clowns in 2006. After winning the NSW State Finals, and the runner up in the National finals, Jack was invited to perform on the NRL Footy Show.
At subsequent comedy festival shows he performed Set Sail for Adventure in 2009, Wild Druce Chase in 2010, Too Short to be a Storm Trooper in 2011 Introvert Def Jam in 2012
Jack has performed in a support role for such comedians as Adam Hills, Mathew Keneally and Jamie Kilstein.
Since March 2012, Jack and Michael Hing have hosted the weekly Podcast, Druce and Hing available from iTunes, which features Jack, Michael and a weekly comedy guest Podcast guests in 2012 have included Paul Provenza, Deanne Smith, Andy Kindler
Premiering on 12 February 2014, Jack started the podcast I'm Happy, available from iTunes, which features Jack's various friends/comedians detailing three things that had made them happy recently. 
Jack Druce was born and grew up in Cultus Lake, British Columbia, Canada and moved to Australia in 1999, due to the appointment of his father MIke Druce as coach of the Australian White Water Canoe team for the 2000 Summer Olympics. Jack lives in the Melbourne, the capitol of the state of Victoria_(Australia).
- Kerrie Hickin (3 April 2008). "These aren't kids - they're changelings: adult men in teenage bodies.". www.theage.com.au. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- Tim Richards (14 April 2009). "Set sail for adventure". www.theage.com.au. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "You're Skitting Me". www.imdb.com. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "The Druce And Hing Podcast By Michael Hing & Jack Druce". itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "I'm Happy". itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- Sam Lyons (3 May 2010). "Mike Druce appointed new AIS/National Canoe Slalom Head Coach". www.canoe.org.au. Retrieved 13 October 2013.