|Full name||Jack Fitzpatrick|
|Date of birth||26 June 1991|
|Original team||Western Jets|
|Draft||#50, 2009 National Draft|
|Debut||Round 24, 2011, Melbourne
v. Port Adelaide, at Adelaide Oval
|Height/Weight||199 cm / 87 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2014 season.
Fitzpatrick was selected with the 50th overall pick in the 2009 AFL Draft by the Melbourne Demons. He was recruited from the Western Jets in the TAC Cup competition and attended MacKillop Catholic Regional College in Werribee. After kicking four goals in a Victorian Football League match for Casey, Fitzpatrick made his AFL debut in the final round of the 2011 season. He kicked a goal in the match. Jack played the last game of the 2012 AFL season against fremantle kicking 2 goals.
Fitzpatrick showed considerable improvement during the 2013 AFL season, kicking 15 goals in 11 games. This led to a two-year contract extension that will see him at Melbourne until the end of 2015.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2014 season 
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Jack Fitzpatrick Player Profile melbournefc.com.au, Retrieved 25 April 2010
- Fitzpatrick is all ears on draft news on his graduation night, theage.com.au, Retrieved 25 April 2010
- Burgan, Matt (2 September 2011). "Fitzpatrick to debut, Bail returns". Melbourne Football Club. Retrieved 6 September 2011.
- Porter, Ashley (5 September 2011). "Oval move proves winner all round". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 6 September 2011.
- Jack Fitzpatrick's player profile at AFL Tables
- Jack Fitzpatrick's profile on the official website of the Melbourne Football Club
- Jack Fitzpatrick's statistics from AFL Tables