|Full name||Jack Sampson|
|Date of birth||14 April 1993|
|Place of birth||Wigan, England|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2012||→ Southend United (loan)||9||(0)|
|2012||→ Accrington Stanley (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:17, 18 April 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jack Sampson (born 14 April 1993) is an English footballer who currently plays as a forward for League Two side Morecambe after being released by Bolton Wanderers at the end of the 2012–13 season. He has been capped at England Under-19 level.
Sampson joined Southend United on loan for one month on 12 January 2012 after signing a new 18-month contract at Bolton. He was given the number 26 jersey for the duration of his loan period, and made his debut on 14 January when coming on as a late substitute for Elliot Benyon in Southend's 5–2 victory at Northampton Town, where he gained an assist. On 13 February the loan was extended for a further month. This loan was extended for another month on 12 March. For the 2012/13 season Sampson was given the number 37 shirt for the Championship.
On 11 October 2012, Sampson joined Accrington Stanley on a one month loan deal to gain some more experience & to link up with former Bolton full back Leam Richardson who had been installed as manager that week. Despite Accringtons best efforts to keep him he returned to parent club Bolton Wanderers at the end of his loan spell in November 2012 after making 6 appearances to try and catch the eye of new manager Dougie Freedman who had been appointed during his absence.
Sampson was released by Bolton, along with several other youth players at the end of the 2012–13 season.
- "Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists" (PDF). Premier League. 2 September 2011. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- "Starlet Sampson signs new deal at Bolton... then joins Southend on loan". Daily Mail (London).
- "Bolton's Jack Sampson joins Southend United on loan". BBC Sport. 12 January 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Northampton 2 – 5 Southend". BBC Sport. 14 January 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Southend United extend Jack Sampson loan deal". BBC Sport. 13 February 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "2012/13 Squad Numbers Announced". Bolton Wanderers. 5 July 2012.
- "Accrington Stanley sign Jack Sampson from Bolton on loan". BBC Sport. 11 October 2012. Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- "Morecambe sign former Bolton striker Sampson". Lancaster Guardian. 25 June 2013. Retrieved 25 June 2013.