|Born||Jack Andrew Tweed
9 June 1987
Waltham Forest, London, England
|Residence||Buckhurst Hill, Essex|
|Known for||Jade Goody's widower|
|Television||Celebrity Big Brother 5|
|Spouse(s)||Jade Goody (2009)|
Big Brother 
Tweed was born in Waltham Forest, London, and has a younger brother, Lewis. He entered the Big Brother House on 5 January 2007 as a member of Goody's family. He courted controversy over allegedly referring to fellow housemate Shilpa Shetty as a "cunt" and "Paki" and suggested that she should remove objects from the toilet with her teeth. When Goody apologised to Shetty, Tweed confessed that he was very disappointed with Goody for apologising and used the abusive terms "dick" and "wanker" to refer to Shetty. Following Goody's eviction, he spent more time with former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd, who was said to be flirting with him and told him "I love you" when she was drunk. In May 2007, Endemol released previously withheld material in which Jo O'Meara, Tweed and Goody constructed a limerick which Endemol claimed was based around, although it did not directly use, the word "Paki".
Personal life 
|This section requires expansion. (December 2010)|
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (December 2010)|
Legal issues 
On 1 September 2008, Tweed was sentenced to 18 months in prison for ABH for attacking a 16-year-old boy with a golf club in December 2006, one month before appearing on Celebrity Big Brother. He served four months of the sentence before being released on license, monitored via electronic tagging, on 27 January 2009.
On 5 September 2009 Tweed was charged with rape, following an allegation by a 19-year-old woman that he and another man had raped her in his Woodford Green house the previous day. Tweed was held on remand through revocation of his existing license, without application for bail, to appear before Snaresbrook Crown Court on 21 September 2009. After the court hearing on 21 September 2009, Tweed was remanded in custody again, that time until 16 November 2009. At a further hearing at Snaresbrook on 22 December 2009 he was remanded until his trial on 12 April 2010. Both defendants were found not guilty on 26 April 2010.
In January 2011, Tweed was arrested outside a nightclub in Chigwell, Essex, run by his best friend Mark Wright, who features in the ITV2 reality show The Only Way Is Essex, on suspicion of affray after having punched a man. He admitted common assault and was sentenced at Redbridge Magistrates' Court to an 18-month supervision order, 100 hours of unpaid work and attendance on an anti-offending programme. He was ordered to pay £625 costs. His brother was also convicted of common assault.
- The only way is court
- Births England and Wales 1837–2006
- Holmwood, Leigh; Brook, Stephen (2007-01-26). "Jack speaks!". London: MediaGuardian. Retrieved 2007-01-26.
- "Big Brother has a Big Mouth". The Times of India. 2007-01-14. Retrieved 2007-01-28.
- Celebrity Big Brother: Danielle enjoys a Jack-uzzi The Sun Online, accessed 2007-01-22
- Kisses as Jade Goody Greets Her Boyfriend Outside Prison Gates This is London, 27 January 2009
- Ongar:Jack Tweed found guilty of assaulting taxi driver
- Jack Tweed jailed for 12 weeks for taxi driver assault
- Jack Tweed in 'rape' arrest
- Tweed remanded over rape charge
- Tweed in court over rape charge
- Jack Tweed denies raping teenager
- Jack Tweed cleared of raping teenager
- Jack Tweed questioned over nightclub brawl
- Jack Tweed sentenced for fight