Jack the Giant Killer (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Jack the Giant-killer" is an English fairy tale.
Jack the Giant Killer may also refer to:
- Jack, the Giant Killer, a novel by Charles De Lint
- Jack the Giant Killer (1962 film), a film adaptation of the fairy tale starring Kerwin Mathews
- Jack the Giantkiller, a 1982 arcade game
- Jack the Giant Slayer, originally titled Jack the Giant Killer, a 2013 film adaptation of the "Jack and the Beanstalk" fairy tale, directed by Bryan Singer
- Jack the Giant Killer (2013 Asylum film), a mockbuster of the 2013 film Jack the Giant Slayer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.