Jack the Ripper (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jack the Ripper is a pseudonym given to an unidentified serial killer active in the largely impoverished districts in and around Whitechapel, London, in late 1888.
Jack the Ripper may also refer to:
Literary works and comic books
- Jack the Ripper: The Final Solution, a 1976 non-fiction book by Stephen Knight
- Jack the Ripper, Light-Hearted Friend, a 1996 book by Richard Wallace
- Night of the Ripper, a 1984 novel by Robert Bloch.
- From Hell (comic book series), a comic book series by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell
- Jack the Ripper (1959 film)
- Jack the Ripper (1976 film), a 1976 Swiss–German thriller film
- From Hell (2001 film), a film based on the comic book series, starring Johnny Depp
- Jack the Ripper (song), a song recorded in 1963 by Screaming Lord Sutch
- Jack the Ripper, a French rock band formed in 1995
- Jack the Ripper, a 1993 song recorded by Morrissey on his live album Beethoven Was Deaf
- Where's Jack the Ripper, a 1999 Drum and Bass track by Grooverider
- Jack the Ripper (1973 TV series), a BBC television drama
- Jack the Ripper (1988 TV series), a television mini-series
- Jack the Ripper (1987 video game), a text adventure game by CRL
- Jack the Ripper (1995 video game), an adventure game for MS-DOS
- Jack the Ripper (2003 video game), an adventure game for Microsoft Windows
- Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper (2009 video game)
- The alias that the Metal Gear franchise's character Raiden (Metal Gear) is known by prior to the series' events, during his childhood as a child soldier in the Liberian civil war.
- Casebook: Jack the Ripper, a website started in 1996
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.