From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jackarse, jackass, jackasses, or jerkass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jackass is a male donkey.
Jackass may also refer to:
- Jackass (TV series), an American reality series
- Jackass Mail, 1942 film
- "Jack-Ass" (song), a 1997 song by Beck
- "Jackass", a song by Green Day from Warning
- "Jackass", a song by Bloodhound Gang from the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Jackass Aeropark, an airport
- Jackass Ski Bowl, ski resort, now Silver Mountain
- Jackass Mountain, an infamous stretch of the Cariboo Road through the Fraser Canyon in British Columbia, Canada
- Jackass Flats, Nevada, former nuclear-test site
- Jackass Lane, a street in Anchorage, Alaska whose name was changed in the 1980s due to frequent street sign thefts
- Jackass penguin, an alternative name for the African Penguin, Spheniscus demersus
- Laughing jackass, a bird, now Laughing Kookaburra
- Jackass morwong, a fish, the tarakihi
- Jackass, an obnoxious rude person
- Jackass-barque, ship type
- Jerkass, a phrase that Homer Simpson says, specifically "Outta my way, Jerkass!"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.