From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jackeroo)
|Look up jackaroo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jackaroo may refer to:
- Jackaroo (trainee), an Australian agricultural trainee
- Holden Jackaroo, an Australian 4WD utility or wagon for rough ground
- Thruxton Jackaroo, a 1950s British four-seat biplane
- Buddy Williams (country musician), known as the yodeling jackaroo
- Jackaroo (1985 novel), first of the Kingdom series by Cynthia Voigt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.