From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jackie Brown may refer to:
- Jackie Brown (boxer) (1909–1971), English flyweight boxer
- Jackie Brown (Scottish boxer) (born 1935), Scottish flyweight boxer
- Jackie Brown (baseball) (born 1943), American baseball pitcher
- Jackie Brown (footballer) (1914–1990), Irish footballer of the 1930s
- Jackie Brown (film), a 1997 film directed by Quentin Tarantino
- Jackie Brown: Music from the Miramax Motion Picture, the soundtrack to the above
- "Jackie Brown", a song by John Mellencamp from his 1989 album Big Daddy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.