From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jackknife or jack-knife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jackknife, or pocket knife, is a compact, foldable knife.
Jackknife may also refer to:
- Jacknife, a 1989 American film
- Jackknife (exercise), an abdominal exercise
- Jackknife (statistics), a resampling technique in statistics
- Jackknifing, a complication in vehicular towing
- Jackknife Bascule Bridge, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Jackknife clam
- Jackknife, a kicking move involving 540-degree rotation
- Jackknife, a character from Superjail!
- "Jack Knife", an episode of the seventh season of NCIS
- Jackknife hold, a pinning move in professional wrestling
- The Jack-Knife Man, a 1920 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.