|IATA: KPT – ICAO: none – FAA LID: Ø6U|
|Elevation AMSL||5,224 ft / 1,592 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Jackpot Airport (IATA: KPT, FAA LID: Ø6U), also known as Hayden Field, is a county owned, public use airport located east of Jackpot, in Elko County, Nevada, United States. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
The facility covers an area of 325 acres (132 ha) at an elevation of 5,224 feet (1,592 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with an asphalt surface measuring 6,183 by 60 feet (1,885 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending June 30, 2012, the airport had 5,500 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 15 per day. At that time there were one jet aircraft aircraft at this airport.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 06U ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "Jackpot Airport/Hayden Field, Nevada (IATA: KPT, FAA: 06U)". Great Circle Mapper.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (KPT: Jackpot)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved June 13, 2014.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- PDF from Nevada DOT
- Aerial image as of August 1994 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport:
|This Nevada airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|