From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jacks or jacks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jacks may refer to:
- Jacks (game) (also known as Knucklebones), a game of ancient origin
- Jacks (band), a 1960s Japanese psychedelic rock band
- Jacks Mountain, a ridge in Pennsylvania, United States
- Jacks River, a river in the Cohutta Wilderness Area, Georgia, United States
People with the surname
- Al Jacks (born c. 1930), American professor and college football coach
- Banita Jacks, American convicted murderer
- Brian Jacks (born 1946), British judoka
- Digby Jacks (1945–2011), British trade union official
- George Jacks (born 1946), English association football player
- Harry Jacks (1908–1994), New Zealand soldier, plant pathologist, lecturer and forester
- James Jacks (1947–2014), American film producer
- Katrina Jacks (1986–2010), Welsh rower and chemical engineer
- L. P. Jacks (1860–1955), English educator, philosopher, and Unitarian minister
- Robert Jacks (born 1943), Australian painter, sculptor and printmaker
- Ron Jacks (born 1948), Canadian swimmer
- Sam Jacks (1915–1975), Canadian sports inventor
- Susan Jacks (born 1948), Canadian singer–songwriter
- Terry Jacks (born 1944), Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer and environmentalist
- Tex Jacks (born 1995), British actor
- Tyler Jacks, American biologist
- William Jacks (1841–1907), British ironmaster, author, and politician
- All pages beginning with "Jacks"
- All pages with titles containing "Jacks"
- Jack (disambiguation)
- Jax (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.