|Origin||Jamestown, New York, USA|
Rohm graduated from Southwestern High School in West Ellicott, New York, in 1989. He considered attending Cornell University and the University of Virginia before accepting a track scholarship to Miami University. He was a member of the Alpha Delta Phi fraternity as an undergraduate.
Rohm released his first full-length CD, Twisted & Misguided, in 2000. Admitting that he was not fully happy with the release, on which he was "singing [his] soft James Taylor voice," he went for a more "modern rock sound that was radio-friendly" with his second CD, 2001's Sink or Swim.
In 2008, Rohm released his fifth CD, Long Way From Moving On. This album represented a departure from the pop/rock feel of his first four releases and a venture into the country music genre. The album was described as "[Rohm's] best work yet," as he "[seems] most comfortable in the country music mode."
- Jackson Rohm - 10 questions
- Jackson Rohm Will Play Starbuck's This Saturday. Dean, Nicholas L. The Post-Journal. 2008-03-17.
- Main event July 14th features two with Miami ties. Devine, Ray. The Oxford Press. 2007-07-06.
- Music Review Ruberto, Toni. The Buffalo News. December 2001.
- CD Baby: JACKSON ROHM: Red Light Fever
- A Floating Debut - Jackson Rohm To Play Tonight At Chautauqua Lake Idol. Dean, Nicholas L. The Post-Journal. 2008-07-28.
- Benefit Event For Rod Welling Set For Sunday At Village Casino In Bemus Point. Dean, Nicholas L. The Post-Journal. 2008-05-23.
- CD Review: Jackson Rohm - Long Way From Moving On Silvestri, Bob. BestOfWNY.com.
- Jackson Rohm - Long Way From Moving On Pantsios, Anastasia. Cleveland Free Times. 2008-04-23.