Jacksonville, North Carolina metropolitan area
The Jacksonville Metropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of one county – Onslow – in North Carolina, anchored by the city of Jacksonville. As of the 2000 census, the MSA had a population of 150,355 (though a July 1, 2009 estimate placed the population at 173,064).
- Half Moon (census-designated place)
- Town of Holly Ridge
- City of Jacksonville (Principal city)
- City of North Topsail Beach
- Piney Green (census-designated place)
- Petersburg (unincorporated)
- Pumpkin Center (census-designated place)
- Town of Richlands
- Sneads Ferry (census-designated place)
- Town of Surf City (partial)
- Town of Swansboro
See also 
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-25.