|Metro area||Jacksonville, Florida|
|Teams||New Jax City Rollers (all-star)
River City Rat Pack
Duval Derby Dames
First Coast Fatales
|Affiliations||WFTDA (South Central Region)|
The Jacksonville RollerGirls are a flat track roller derby league based in Jacksonville, Florida, (USA). Originally formed as the First Coast Fatales, the league changed to its current name in 2007.
The League 
The Jacksonville RollerGirls league consists of four teams that play within the league and compete with other teams in surrounding areas. They practice and bout at the Mandarin Skate Station and Jacksonville Ice & Sportsplex. Bouts have aired weekly on CW17 beginning September 25, 2010 .
The New Jax City Rollers all-star team finished fourth place in the Sunshine Skate 2008 state tournament in Tampa, Florida. In 2009, the New Jax City Rollers competed in the Sunshine Skate 2009 state tournament but were eliminated within the first day of competition.
For the 2008 season, the Jacksonville RollerGirls entered into a working relationship with a new league in Gainesville, Florida, the Gainesville Roller Rebels. Together, the two leagues presented 2 bouts in Jacksonville, and one in Gainesville, mixing skaters from either league onto each team.
The Jacksonville RollerGirls compete by the widely-adopted rules of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association.
Among roller derby leagues in the Southeast, the Jacksonville RollerGirls have earned a reputation for hitting hard, playing strong despite the score, and then showing fine hospitality and sportsmanship by partying and celebrating with friends, fans, and the opposing team well into the night.
The Jacksonville RollerGirls regularly make appearances at local events, and volunteer time, labor, and goods for community organizations, including The Blood Alliance, Wolfson Children's Hospital, and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Jacksonville Rollergirls adopted the slogan and battle cry "Duuuval!" in admiration of the league's home county, Duval.
- "Roller derby rolls in Jax". Unf.edu. 2006-11-15. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Jacksonville RollerGirls". Jacksonville.about.com. 2011-04-07. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "You Roll, Girl". 184.108.40.206. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- by David ChapmanStaff Writer (2008-06-20). "Another good crowd makes a scene". Jaxdailyrecord.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Keith Morelli. "With A Roller Derby Finale, Fair Attendance Nears Record". .tbo.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "At fair, roller girls put on show". Gainesville.com. 2008-07-14. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "RollerGirls Heroes vs. Villains". Photos.mymandarinsun.com. 2008-08-26. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "New Jax City Rollers: Tough chicks on skates". Jacksonville.com. 2007-08-24. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Folio Weekly Best of Jax '08 issue
- "Current Rankings", WFTDA
- "Jacksonville RollerGirls skate in Komen Race for The Cure". Youtube.com. 2008-10-18. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Website for Hell on Wheels (2007 film)". Hellonwheelsthemovie.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Jacksonville RollerGirls Official Website
- Jacksonville RollerGirls Official MySpace
- Women's Flat Track Derby Association