|Origin||Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, UK|
|Past members||Hugo Boothby
Jacob's Mouse was a three-piece indie rock band from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England. They comprised identical twins Hugo and Jebb Boothby) on guitar and bass respectively, along with singing drummer Sam Marsh.
Despite some critical acclaim, and a successful UK tour supporting Babes in Toyland and Trumans Water, they failed to achieve mainstream popularity. Following the release of their Rubber Room LP in 1995, Jacob's Mouse split. Marsh went on to record a couple of singles and two unreleased albums as The Machismo's.
Sam Marsh played in oldschool hardcore band 'Volunteers' for a time, before forming dub band 'Zen Reggae Masters'.
- The Dot EP
- Ton Up EP
- Play,s World Dom (Two 'World Domination Enterprises' covers)
- Ablaze! - flexidisc with Cornershop, Trumans Water and Bivouac
- Group Of Seven
- Fandango Widewheels
- Hawaiian Vice
- No Fish Shop Parking (Blithering Idiot, 1991)
- I'm Scared (Wiiija, 1993) - cover photo by Joe Dilworth
- Wryly Smilers (EP/singles compilation on Wiiija, 1994)
- Rubber Room (Wiiija, 1995)