Jablonski at Versace during Milán Fashion Week in 2013
April 4, 1991 |
New Jersey, US
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Eye color||Green / grey|
|Measurements||81-62-88 (EU) or 32-24.5-34.5 (US)|
Jablonski, who is of Polish, German, and Irish descent, was scouted at a café where she worked. Her mother took her to agencies in NYC, when Ford Models immediately offered a contract (she was 15 at this time). In September 2007, Jablonski walked her first fashion show in New York for Brian Reyes. Shortly after she participated at Ford's Supermodel of the World and finished 2nd runner-up tied with competitor Alexa Graham from the United Kingdom.
Jablonski skipped both fashion weeks in the 2009-season in order to focus on school but still accepted some modeling assignments like walking the Emanuel Ungaro pre-fall show in January 2009. In September 2009, she walked 58 shows during the Spring/Summer 2010 season, which meant her breakthrough in the fashion industry. She went on to become the most booked model during New York Fashion Week in the next season, walking 31 shows. Her runway credits include Shiatzy Chen, Prada, Balenciaga, YSL, Valentino, Chanel, and the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
In 2009, Jablonski booked her first major ad campaign for Calvin Klein. Jablonski always present in the campaigns of Tommy Hilfiger. She has furthermore appeared in campaigns for Givenchy, Hermès, Pucci, J Crew, Max Mara, H&M, Emporio Armani, GAP, Dolce & Gabbana, Sportmax, Céline, Hogan, Burberry, Carolina Herrera, Yves Saint Laurent, Stefanel, and lingerie brand Victoria's Secret.
In print media, she has appeared on the cover of Latin American and Turkish Vogue and has appeared in editorials for American and Spanish Harper's Bazaar, Numéro, i-D, V, Another Magazine, Pop Magazine, Dazed & Confused, German, Teen, American, Russian, Japanese, Turkish, Latin American, Italian, and French Vogue, and W, and Lookbooks for Prada, Alexander Wang, Hogan, Jason Wu, Fendi, J.Crew, Tommy Hilfiger, and John Galliano.
The night before the December 4, 2012 airing the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show of the fashion show, Jablonski and fellow Victoria's Secret models Behati Prinsloo and Jasmine Tookes guest starred on the December 3 "Ha'awe Make Loa" episode of CBS' Hawaii Five-0.
- "Jacquelyn Jablonski". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved August 13, 2011.
- Fitzpatrick, Tommye (April 27, 2011). "This Week's Model: Jacquelyn Jablonski". W (magazine) (Condé Nast Publications). Retrieved August 13, 2011.
- "JACQUELYN JABLONSKI: the interview". pony-ryder.com. December 6, 2009. Retrieved August 13, 2011.
- Jacquelyn Jablonski's Career Highlights. nymag.com. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
- Supermodel of the World. Pageantopolis.com. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
- Jacquelyn Jablonski, New York Fashion Week's Top Model, Walks In 31 Shows. huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
-  Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
- "Jacquelyn Jablonski". models.com. Retrieved August 13, 2011.
- "VS Angel Behati Prinsloo Guest Stars on Hawaii Five-O This Monday". Victoria's Secret. November 30, 2012. Retrieved December 5, 2012.